Today I only had to make a bento for myself, while i enjoy making bento for others it can be quite a struggle to think of what to pack as well as taking a little extra time to prepare.
So it was quite nice to be able to wake up later and only have to throw together a fast and tasty lunch.
This lunch took about 15 minutes in total to make, pack and photograph.
This lunch contains:
- Mixed salad
- Cherry tomatoes and
- Egg coated noodles ( I think they need a name.. maybe Ramago? a mix of Tamago (egg) and Ramen (Noodles)
<u>To make the “Ramago”</u> (This is for one serving using a packet ramen)
- Put 100ml of water in a pan and bring to boil.
- Add noodles and any spices and stir to break up.
- Keep stirring until all of the water has evaporated and then turn off heat.
- Break an egg into a measuring jug and mix.
- Put the noodles into the egg and stir to coat.
- Add noodles and eggs back to the pan and cook fully over low heat.
- Once the egg is fully cooked, turn of heat and serve as desired.