So the last thing I expected when I woke up this morning was to be nominated for a lovely blog award! The lovely Veggiebentolove nominated me and for that I owe great thanks!
Thank you to Veggiebentolove for the nomination! A great blog full of vegetarian bento that sound just as delicious as they look! And if you want to know how to make stunning cupcakes this is definitely the blog to check out!!
In the event of being nominated for a lovely blog award, one is to:
-thank the nominee and link back to them in the post (see above)
-share 7 random facts about yourself:
* may surprise a few people but I’m actually a man.
* I dye my hair crazy colours regularly.
* I am highly into fashion, especially making kimono.
* I have a cat called River, a fish called Reno and a chinchilla called Fontaine.
* My favourite holiday destination so far is Bitez, Turkey.
* I love quizzes and learning despite hating school.
* I would love to write novels but find it hard to get started.
-nominate 15 (or so) bloggers you admire
*Cheratomo – A great blog with a great style. Posts split into 3 random topics! Great for simple happy reading!
– A blog full of stunning, professional looking photos of delicious looking food and vibrant flowers. Truly beautiful!
* Rabbitcancook – A blog full of tasty looking food and it gives the recipes too! Bonus!
* Bento Box
– A lovely blog with very nice bento that would be possible to replicate!
-contact them to let them know they’ve been nominated
Hope you all have a great day! Mine has certainly been made!