Issue 40 came with 2 cookie cutters, Winnie the Pooh and Piglet.
How to use in lunch boxes / bento
These cutters can be used to make character sandwiches, use on sliced cheese and meats or how about using to shape rice to make character Onigiri?
What recipes are included:
• Winnie the Pooh and Piglet cookies
• Donald Duck’s meringue cupcakes
• Flower’s chocolate button cake
• Kevin’s colourful cake pops
• Colette’s amazing apple tart
• Jessie’s chocolate caramel slices
• Mad Hatter’s tea party part 1
• Making a chocolate cake band
• Belle’s glorious gateau St Honoré