Issue 39 came with a silicone Lilo and Stitch mould.
How to use in lunch boxes / bento
Now they have gone back to silicone moulds as opposed to the horrible plastic, you can get a lot more use out of this mould. You can use it to shaped melted cheese, frozen sauces or frozen yoghurt.
What recipes are included:
• Little Mermaid cake part 3
• Mater’s chocolate marble cake
• Pluto’s peanut butter cookies
• Periwinkle’s snowball surprises
• King Louie’s mango ice cream
• The Triplet’s coconut crispie rolls
• Lilo and Stitch’s surfboard cake
• Making a checked cake
• Spice bakes