Issue 37 came with 2 Finding Nemo cutters, Nemo and Dory.
How to use in lunch boxes / bento
These cutters can be used to make character sandwiches, use on sliced cheese and meats or how about using to shape rice to make character Onigiri?
What recipes are included:
• Nemo and Dory’s undersea cookies
• Dolly’s delightful cherry cupcakes
• Rapunzel’s glittering sun cake
• Mike’s terrific chocolate truffles
• Minnie’s beautiful berry-licious cake
• Simba’s nutty caramel bars
• Little Mermaid cake part 1
• Making appliqué decorations
• Orange bakes and cakes
It looks like next weeks magazine will see the return of silicone moulds!! Which if so is great as the plastic moulds really weren’t all that great.