Issue 28 came with a King Louie silicone mould.
How to use in lunch boxes / bento
Like the other silicone moulds this can be used to shape melted cheese, frozen yoghurt or frozen sauces which would help keep the lunch at a chilled, safe temperature.
What recipes are included:
• King Louie’s jungle VIP cake
• Linguini’s raspberry baskets
• Russell’s prune and cinnamon cookies
• Slinky Dog’s chocolate salami
• Taffyta’s peppermint candy cake
• Roz’s traditional crumbly fudge
• Beauty and the Beast cake part 1
• Making tubules and brandy snaps
• Fresh fruit recipes
I would be extremely cautious when it comes to ordering from the Eaglemoss website and where possible I would only buy these magazines in store (as I have been doing).
I ordered a large amount of back copies for some friends in America who cannot get them any other way. I ordered them on the 22/11/13 and paid for next day delivery.
Eaglemoss have again made an attempt to fix the issue, one parcel arrived with some of the missing issues. After another exchange of messages I was told I would received the rest of the issues when they are back in stock.
A few days later another parcel arrived with a few more copies.
Now to wait for the final few!