Issue 23 came with a Winnie the Pooh silicone mould.
How to use in lunch boxes / bento
While the mould will probably be too large for most, if not all, bento boxes, it can be used to add some fun to other meals.
How about making a Winnie out of rice for curry night? Or a jelly Winnie for dessert?
What recipes are included:
• Winnie the Pooh sponge cake
• Mickey and Minnie’s chocolate fruits
• EVE’s intergalactic birthday cake
• Simba and Nala’s treacle tart
• Sleeping Beauty’s sweet marshmallows
• Lady’s spotted gift-wrap biscuits
• Pixie Dust Tree cake part 2
• Making spun sugar decorations
• Apple bakes
I would be extremely cautious when it comes to ordering from the Eaglemoss website and where possible I would only buy these magazines in store (as I have been doing).
I ordered a large amount of back copies for some friends in America who cannot get them any other way. I ordered them on the 22/11/13 and paid for next day delivery.
Eaglemoss have again made an attempt to fix the issue, one parcel arrived with some of the missing issues. After another exchange of messages I was told I would received the rest of the issues when they are back in stock.
A few days later another parcel arrived with a few more copies.
Now to wait for the final few!