Issue 22 came with two Toy Story cookie cutters, Woody and Buzz.
How to use in lunch boxes / bento
These cutters would be perfect for character sandwiches, cutting sliced meats and cheeses, shaping rice and how about savoury biscuits?
What recipes are included:
• Woody and Buzz best-buddy cookies
• Pascal’s apple yoghurt cheesecake
• Mulan’s chocolate walnut fudge
• Bambi’s pretty blossom cake
• Harris, Hubert and Hamish’s cupcakes
• Sofia’s pink iced shortbread biscuits
• Pixie Dust Tree cake part 1
• Piping buttercream
• Chilled desserts
I would be extremely cautious when it comes to ordering from the Eaglemoss website and where possible I would only buy these magazines in store (as I have been doing).
I ordered a large amount of back copies for some friends in America who cannot get them any other way. I ordered them on the 22/11/13 and paid for next day delivery.
Eaglemoss have again made an attempt to fix the issue, lest see if it works out!