Issue 18 came with a ball-and-bone modelling tool and some Mickey & Minnie food picks.
Sadly the food picks are made from paper/ card so may not be reusable.
How to use in lunch boxes / bento
The picks can be used to hold little kabobs together or used purely for visual appeal by just sticking it into a Cherry tomato or other small food item.
The modelling tool could possibly be used on cheese.
What recipes are included:
• Boo’s bedroom cake part 3
• Pocahontas’ but and cranberry fudge
• Hamm’s sweet-studded flapjacks
• Princess Tiana’s rose-water cupcakes
• Wendy’s sweet orange creams
• Pumbaa’s hot chocolate pudding
• Mickey and Minnie anniversary cake
• Making ruffled flowers
• Classic hot puddings
And here’s a flash, or two, from the past!!