I didn’t get a chance to post last weeks bento as I’ve been pretty busy, with Christmas and all.
There’s also some pretty big news I hope to share in the future!!
But I digress, here are the two bento I made last week. Well the two I bothered to photograph. None of the bento last week were particularly photogenic and most contained the exact same foods in.
So here is the first bento:
This lunch packed in a Black + Blum bento box features :
• Teriyaki chicken and noodle stir fry
• Cherry tomatoes and
• Beetroot, cabbage and cucumber salad with some salad cream for dressing.
It was so tasty! I am addicted to the teriyaki chicken stir fry which you can pick up from Iceland!
(The lighting in this picture is horrible and I apologise!)
• teriyaki chicken and noodle stir fry
• bubble and squeak (also from Iceland) and
• home made cucumber, beetroot and cabbage tsukemono