I think after the months of use I should write a review. so here goes!
I bought this rice cooker from Makro for just under half price. Even if I had paid full price for this particular appliance I would be more than happy knowing every penny was worth it.
This appliance is the perfect size! With a ten cup ( 2.2L ) capacity it will cook enough for the whole family while taking up minimal space on the counter.
Ease of use: 5/5
This rice cooker comes with ample instructions but even for those people that refuse to read instructions this machine is self explanatory. It has a very simple menu with large buttons.
With the ability to set a timer for cooking time and the ability to set the machine to start cooking just before you arrive home so that when you do arrive, your meal is freshly prepared.
This rice cooker also comes with a steamer basket making it possible to cook rice, vegetables and even a boiled ( technically steamed ) egg all in one go.
- Can be used to cook rice, pulses and grains, porridge, steamed foods, slow cooking, soups and cakes among other items.
- Comes with large non-stick removable bowl for easy cleaning.
- Comes with rice paddle and a small but perfectly formed cookbook.
- Light and easy to transport.
- The ability to have your meal freshly cooked for when you arrive home.
- Extremely simple to use.
- Looks sleek and with the stainless steel shell it is easy to clean.
- Automatic stop cooking/ keep warm feature means no more cold rice.
- It doesn’t clean the dishes. ( Yes I know that’s not a serious comment but I literally cannot find a fault with this appliance!)